Useful Information | Eolas Úsáideach
THE SCHOOL DAY - GENERAL REGULATIONS | An Lá Scoile - Rialacha Gin
Children are expected
- to be obedient and polite
- to respect all school staff
- to treat all school buildings, and property with care.
|Primary 1 & 2 and Rang 1||
9.00 a.m. - 1.55 p.m. Monday - Thursday
9.00 a.m. - 1.45 p.m. Friday
|Primary 3 & Rang 3||
9.00 a.m. - 2.55 p.m. Monday - Wednesday
9.00 a.m. - 1.55 p.m. Thursday - Friday
|Primary 4 -7 & Rang 4-7||
9.00 a.m. - 2.55 p.m. Monday - Thursday
1.55 p.m. Friday
Friday Regular and punctual attendance is essential to ensure your child’s progress.
The first bell rings at 8.55am. The second bell rings each morning at 9.00 a.m.
No child is allowed to leave the school at any time during the school day without permission. A note, phone call or visit from a parent is required if -
- a child is absent from school - the Department of Education requires attendance to be registered on computer and all absences to be explained.
- a child is to leave school early for any reason - lunch/doctor/dentist appointment etc.